Website Great Southern Bank
Provides a variety of customer service functions, including product referrals and meeting Banking Center Associate Standards. Provide exemplary customer service. Process a variety of financial transactions in a timely and accurate manner. Maintain security of assigned cash, balancing each day’s transactions and verifying cash totals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Accountable for representing the bank in a courteous and professional manner; knowledgeable of 5 Winning Ways of Customer Service and implements on a daily basis. Meets or exceeds Secret Shop score expectations. This duty is performed about 20% of the time.
- Has a basic working knowledge of and routinely refers customers to appropriate Great Southern services and products. Meets or exceeds referrals expectations. Consistently and accurately uses CRM program. This duty is performed about 20% of the time.
- Responsible for balancing each day’s transactions and verifying cash totals. Responsible for locating any cash differences and ensuring that they are properly documented and reviewed. Meets or exceeds balancing expectations. This duty is performed about 20% of the time.
- Processes all transactions efficiently and accurately. Meets or exceeds POD error expectations. This duty is performed about 15% of the time.
- Maintain confidentiality of customer account information, security alarm codes, and general codes used within the facility. Ensures effective implementation of bank security policies and procedures, and attends annual BSA and Security training. This duty is performed about 10% of the time.
- Ensures full compliance with and implementation of all bank policies and procedures. Is familiar with and has working knowledge of appropriate banking regulations. This duty is performed about 15% of the time.
- Maintains regular and reliable attendance, punctuality and personal appearance. Reads, writes, and communicates in a clear and efficient manner via various types of correspondence, such as, in person, phone, email, letters, etc. Adheres to all company policies and procedures, as well as all applicable banking rules, regulations, and laws (including BSA/AML).
- Performs any other related duties as required or assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or GED
- 0 to 6 months of related experience or training
- Prior banking or cash handling experience is preferred
- Regular use of desktop/laptop computer, basic operating systems, and specialized software systems.
- Basic experience with alphanumeric data entry, PowerPoint, Excel, and word processing
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide
Great Southern Bank is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, treating all candidates and employees equitably without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Monday – Friday 2:15 PM – 6:15 PM; Saturday 8:45 AM – 12:15 PM
Total Hours: 20-25
To apply for this job email your details to LDarby@greatsouthernbank.com