Great American Bank
Great American Bank is looking for motivated and friendly professionals to join our team! We currently have a position open for a full-time CSR at our De Soto, KS location.
If you are detail oriented, efficient, enjoy a structured work environment and like working with numbers and data, you can put those skills to good use at Great American Bank. We provide a pleasant work environment and complete training to make you a successful Teller/Customer Service Representative.
Why should you want to work at Great American Bank?
- Valued Employees – Sense of Belonging – Positive Family Atmosphere – Opportunities, Development, Training – Fun – Structured Work Environment – Sense of Community – Sincerity in Willingness to Help
Great American Bank was founded in 2000 in Lawrence, KS by local bankers wanting to transform the banking experience for all of our customers. We focused our efforts on providing old-fashioned banking services with modern conveniences. Since that time, we have added 3 new locations in De Soto, KS, Kansas City, MO and Lake Lotawana, MO. We thrive on fast, friendly customer service and providing our customers with the banking solutions that fit their financial needs. You will discover that at Great American Bank, actions speak louder than words. When you call, we answer – literally!
For the past 2 years, DepositAccounts.com has ranked Great American Bank as one of the top 200 Healthiest Banks in the nation and Bauer Financial has given us a 5 Star Rating! If you want to work in a family atmosphere at a top rated local bank, then Great American Bank is the place for you! No sales are required and we offer advancement opportunities.
We offer a competitive benefit package in a nurturing team environment. Benefits include:
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance after 60 days with very reasonable premiums.
- Paid vacation and Personal Time Off after 90 days.
- Term life and disability insurance after 90 days – premiums paid 100% by the bank
- IRA matching contributions up to 3%.
- Free Employee Assistance Program.
- Free banking services – checking, savings and safe deposit box.
Schedule is 9am-6pm Monday to Friday and rotating Saturdays.
Apply at https://go.apply.ci/s/6C7BBA0000